Our Zine & Self publishing culture research team had sustainable outcome with the first achievement. We have gained reference, connection, and other source outside our country (Indonesia). As our first move, we’ve already accomplished the followings:
• Presentation about zine and culture from Indonesia at Osaka (Figya)
• Participate at Zine Day Osaka (Zine Festival)
• Hold an exhibition named “Open Access” whose purpose is to open access on sub-collective in Yogyakarta.
• Explore every “Independent bookstore” at Osaka, to get to know more about how Independent publishing are distributed.
- Related Countries
- Japan, Indonesia
- Co-organizer(s), Cooperator(s)
- Retro Print Jam
From the Organizer
We received our grant result 1-2 week before our project began. I wish it will come 1-2 month earlier, so we can prepare more.